Sunday, August 18, 2013

Chloe's Turning One!


About a year ago I had the privilege of photographing my daughters Pre-K teachers newborn.  It was so much fun to get creative and build a teacher theme for Chloe's newborn session.  Here is a shot of Chloe only a few days old!


The backdrop I was able to borrow from a teacher at the school my kids attended last year.  It is super vintage!  It was saved by the teacher when another school was cleaning out and had planned to dump it.  So happy Mr. Densford decided to grab it! 
The Pencil box was something I made.  I knew I wanted to put baby in something school like, but couldn't find anything.  So I got creative and hot glued pencils to a regular old card board box!  It worked perfectly and I loved the finished product!

Last week I got to spend some more time with little Chloe, but this time it was because she is turning One!  I can't believe how time flies (I'm sure her mom is feeling that more than me)!  It seems like just yesterday Chloe was a tiny little thing tucked in to my pencil box, but today she is a growing bundle of joy!  Here's a few shots from her birthday session.







I think this last image is my favorite!  I love her little expression and messy face!

 Happy First Birthday Chloe!




















No comments:

Post a Comment